• Teamed with the right technical experts, Gallatin can prepare a public and governmental affairs program to build vital support for your project while constructively addressing the issues that could deal your project a fatal blow.
• Our Strategic and Crisis Communication strategies have led many projects from the brink of failure to final approval.
• We have extensive experience coordinating technical teams including legal, engineering, environmental resource and regulatory specialists in order to obtain necessary federal, state and local permits and approvals.
• Our relationships and understanding of the regulatory process includes coordination with resource and regulatory agencies throughout the project development process.
• We have the ability and expertise to represent your issues through lobbying at the state and local level for favorable legislation.
• We have a proven approach to grassroots coalition building to foster sound relationships at the local project level.